The Trimble MX2 is a vehicle-mounted spatial imaging system which combines high resolution laser scanning and precise positioning to collect geo-referenced point clouds for a wide range of requirements. The system can be rapidly deployed onto on- and off-road vehicles of all sizes, and significantly reduces project field time and operator skill levels compared to traditional techniques. The MX2 is supplied with Trimble's proven Trident software to rapidly extract and analyze the raw data to turn it into useful geospatial intelligence.
- High performance laser scanner captures fully synchronized point clouds
- Precision positioning using tightly coupled GNSS and inertial referencing system
- Rugged, reliable and lightweight design with low power consumption
- Deploys on all sizes of on- and off-road vehicles, quad bikes, and boats
- Versatile system offers significant operational flexibility
- Outstanding performance and value with low cost of ownership
- Optimizes staff utilization and lowers skill requirements
- Reduces project timescales through fast deployment, data capture, and analysis
- Highly efficient, proven analysis workflows
- Enhances operational capabilities and expands market opportunities
Bekijk hier de video.